Seiten

Montag, 29. September 2014

National Coffee day :-)

Hallo zusammen,

so, heute nur schnell 2 Bilder von meinem Beitrag zum National Coffee day :-) und dem dazugehörigen Bloghop...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear all, 
this is my input for the National Coffee day Bloghop :-)





Sorry for the bad picture quality - but it's already late evening here in Switzerland...

Have a nice evening
Bastel-Troll

Kommentare:

  1. Ganz toll! I love the colors of these 3 monsters! The sentiment is absolutely perfect for this! GREAT job!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dear Virginia,
      thanks for these warm words - it is a special honor for me to hear that from you. I love your blog and all the cards you create!!!

      Löschen
  2. HOW Fun!!! Love this so Much......

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This card is so cute and fun, love the colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is so CUTE! (This is how I look when I don't have my coffee!) Love the colors and the fun cup of coffee!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. So cute...love those little monsters!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh this is so adorable! I love those little monsters.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Lovely monsters, great coloring. I really like that card.
    Hugs
    Ela

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This is an awesome card! Love the monsters!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. lol love this card. And the monster holding the coffee up from the others is so cute!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. What a fun card, I love those coffee monsters!
    Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. hahahaha this card made me giggle ;) love it!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. So cute and colorful. I am guessing these monsters just woke up and have not had their first cup of coffee yet!

    AntwortenLöschen