Seiten

Montag, 19. Januar 2015

Muse challenge #100

Hello all,

today I will show you my "last minute" entry for the Muse challenge #100

this is the  inspiration picture:

  
and here is my idea:


I have used white cardstock from stampin' Up for the cardbase - SSS slate grey cardstock for the heartbase and a gold washi tape. I cut the heart with the Impression Obsession "Heart of Hearts" die.




Please go and check out the challenge blog, there are so many really great cards - it's a great inspiration!!!
Sorry for the bad picture quality, but our weather outside is grey in grey...

Hope you have a great start into the week
Bastel-Troll

Kommentare:

  1. This is a beautiful card!
    Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the metallic look of the gold washi and how the stripes distribute themselves across the various hearts in the die cut! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The black and gold are gorgeous together, Nicole ... so striking and elegant! Thanks so much for your visit and sweet words ... I really appreciate it! Anita :)

    AntwortenLöschen