Seiten

Samstag, 28. Februar 2015

Addicted to CAS challenge #58 - Distress

Today it will be just a small blog entry...

I have created a birthday card for one of my Mums friends. He will turn 60 this year and he is a great fan of Sydney!!!
So here is the card I created ...


I have used Tim Holtz distress Inks for the clouds in the background and also for the water. I added a few droplets of water afterwards, to get this kind of water-structure look - I like it!!!


The opera and the bridge are a Silhouette file. 
The sentiment on the front and on the inside, is heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum powder - it looks great together with the cardbase which is soft suede cardstock from Stampin' UP.


outside

inside

Due to the fact that I used distress ink, I will enter this card to the Addicted to CAS challenge #58 - Distress


Wish you all a nice evening
Bastel-Troll

Kommentare:

  1. Wow! Eine tolle, massgeschneiderte Karte! Viel Glück bei der Challenge :-)
    Gruss Marlene

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. omg! This is close to my heart being an Aussie girl. I will be sailing out of Sydney harbour later this month as I go on a cruise. What an amazing design. All that work and still pretty CAS. Thanks so much for playing along in my Distress Challenge at ATCAS xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is so amazing! LOVE the scene of the water, bridge and opera house --- so creative. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great scene- so detailed! Thanks for playing along with ATCAS, Rebecca x

    AntwortenLöschen