Seiten

Samstag, 23. Mai 2015

Gerda Steiner Designs - "Reading-monster" bookmarks

Dear all,

today I will show you more about my little "Lese-Monster" / "Reading-monsters" which I made a few weeks ago. I have used these adorable monsters from Gerda Steiner Designs, but you can use any motiv you like to put on the bookmarks.
This is also a great way to get rid of all the left over paper...



I have printed the stamps onto neenah paper and colored them with Delta Marker and added a few enamel dots finish them.



I have fuzzy cut them, but if you have a Silhouette Cameo, you can also use the mashine to cut them out
 



...you can also use some googly eyes for them :-)
 

And here are they all together :-)







Have a nice whitsun weekend!


Stempel: Digi Stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs
Farben: Delta Marker
Papier: Neenah Solar White 80LB, Crumb cake cardstock from SU, Designer paper from SU

Sonstiges: Enamel dots, googly eyes, Rhinestones from SU, Pearls from SU 

Kommentare:

  1. These are super-fun with all the different colors. Love the googly eyes....or perhaps I should say googly EYE, since some of the little guys have only one!! :) Kids will love these!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These are so adorable!! Love them! Beautiful colouring too!

    AntwortenLöschen