Sonntag, 19. Juli 2015

72h Mouse Challenge - Gerda Steiner Designs / and happy birthday Create a Smile

Hello all,

as promised I'm back with a few new creations. First of all, a card for the 72h Mouse Challenge from Gerda Steiner Designs.
This is the stamp for the challenge:

And this is what I came up with...


I have printed this digital stamp onto Neenah Solar white paper and colored the little one with Delta Markers. The stamp which says "Happy Birthday" in german and the enamel dots are from the new Create a smile collection. I really love this new stamp set and it is great together with Gerdas sweet stamp :-)

 

I finished him of with a few whiskers, a white dot from my gel pen on his nose and a bit of glossy accent for the balloon.


I will also enter this card to the Create a Smile birthday challenge. They are turning one and their stamps are really really great!!!


Have a nice sunday!
Bastel-Troll

Kommentare:

  1. Super-cute!! Love the stars on the balloon and the cool enamel accents!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. He is so cute! Beautiful colouring and love the lay-out.

    AntwortenLöschen