Seiten

Sonntag, 6. August 2017

Altenew and Kathy Racoosin - what a great combination

Hello all,

just a few weeks ago, I watched the video of the really talented and "color-combination-queen" in my eyes - Kathy Racoosin.
She was coloring this great flower stamp from Altenew - and after that video, I knew I had to give this a try...

Kathy always says that there is no right or wrong - you just have to have fun!

So I ordered the stamp and today I tried to get out of my normal 'comfort zone' and used these totally different color combinations to get near the look of Kathys card...
I will NEVER ever get close, but I had a lot of fun coloring and I really like my result.









I used my Delta markers for the coloring.

Thank you Kathy for all your great videos and tips!!! You are so talented and always an inspiration for me!

Wish you all a relaxed sunday,
Bastel-Troll

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen